NELSON's track record of support and innovation in offshore projects and power generation & transmission will interest companies engaged in projects to harness the renewable wind resources created by conditions offshore in the U.S. or world-wide.
Offshore Capabilities Relative to Offshore Wind
- Engineering of offshore oil and gas, onshore utility power, remote independent power, and port facilities.
- Small and large projects.
- Technical and project management skills applicable to U.S. offshore wind projects currently being planned and licensed by BOEM.
- Offshore oil and gas experience directly relevant to offshore wind projects.
- Engineers of record for our local public electricity utility.
- Decades of experience in remote power installations for industry.
Capabilities to Support Offshore Wind
- Offshore supporting structures and foundations.
- Offshore power generation facilities
- Crew living quarters
- Infrastructure facilities such as logistics, shore-bases and marshalling yards
- Power (transmission, substations, underwater and horizontal directionally drilled cables, battery storage)
- Project management, scoping, planning, and purchasing services
- Environmental permitting
To learn more about NELSON's experience in roles that can support new and existing offshore wind projects, please download and review this presentation: NELSON - Offshore Wind Capabilities