Over the decades of NELSON'S existence, we have worked with a great variety of clients. In addition to industrial and municipal entities, we have provided services for shipbuilding and aerospace manufacturing facilities as well as military installations. These assignments have involved some unique requirements, and we enjoy meeting such challenges.
We have been able to meet the needs of differing clients by adapting the experience gained in one sector to solve problems in another.
Since we have all design disciplines in-house, we can usually provide one-source solutions for unusual project needs.
FORENSIC ENGINEERING & EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
NELSON’s staff provides forensic engineering and expert witness services to owners, industrial, banking, insurance and commercial clients and law firms in pursuing or defending claims for damages. Our practice areas include the following:
- Building Systems: Thorough investigations from foundation to roof Catastrophe Services: Fast response teams focus on crucial and timely analysis
- Construction Claims and Disputes: Investigating claims and losses related to construction problems
- Electrical Engineering Expert Services: Examination of electrical and electronic equipment to determine impact on incidents and accidents
- Energy l Oil and Gas: Expertise from discovery to market
- Environmental Science: Significant knowledge and experience in environmental compliance, regulations and practice
- Forensic Engineering Experts: Expertise across several ﬁelds of engineering Industrial Accidents: Determining what happened and why: root cause analysis Inland Marine: Assessing dock damage related to marine transportation
- Manufacturing and Machinery Sciences: Identifying performance issues, assessing damage and ﬁnding a solution
- Premises Liability: Expert evaluations of a property
- Product Liability and Equipment Sciences: Evaluating claims caused by malfunctioning equipment and machines
- Property Loss Consultant: Assessing the condition of or damages to commercial and residential buildings
- Structural Damage Assessments: Determining the impact of nearby seismic events. sinkholes and soil subsidence on structural integrity
- Structural Engineering: Making critical determinations in the aftermath of a damage- causing event
- Trial Graphics: Visual presentations for clear understanding of the facts